makingmoneyonline

My Blog List

Saturday, October 4, 2008

MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN SOUTH AFRICA

So you want to make money online here in South Africa. I did too!

I knew that people were making money online in America and in the UK. However, I didn't personally know anyone making substantial money online in South Africa.

I was pretty sure it was possible so I started trying quite a few different things and you can read all about my online failures at my failure page and my network marketing experiences at this link.

After thousands of Rands and a couple of years, thankfully, I finally found the solution!

I joined this business on 01 October 2006. I decided to put my dad in the business above me and my mom in the business below me and decided I would build under all three of us at the same time.

I don't recommend this. :(

Looking back, if you are going to build for two or more people, I would recommend that you join and get your own business up and running first (at least to Club 60 but preferably Club 100) and only then sign up your mom, dad, husband, boyfriend, sister or brother and help them! Of course, if they are going to build their own business, sign them up immediately under you!

In my first month, I signed up 9 people. I put 3 under my dad, 3 under me and 3 under my mom. We ALL made money in our first month. Dad and I have been in profit from 20 October 2006 and EVERY MONTH our EARNINGS have INCREASED.

Whether you like it or not, you have to take responsibility for your own financial situation ! You are responsible for where you are financially right now and likewise, you will be responsible for where you are financially in the future.

Try this little test: The next time you go shopping or spending money, ask yourself “Will this make me richer or poorer?” Ok so I confess … I do ask myself that question but I still buy the thing I WANT but don't NEED!!!

Changing your future is all up to you!

You can change your financial future by firstly making time to act on changing your future. No, none of us have exra time - we all have 24 hours a day and they are full. You have to MAKE time and you will have to do one of the following:

  1. Get up an hour earlier every day or
  2. Give up one hour of television in the evening because watching TV doesn't make you rich!!!!!

Secondly, devote that hour to doing something that will make you richer!

Initially, "doing something that will make you richer" may mean reading everything you can get your hands on. Later on, it will include setting specific business goals, making a plan of action, then creating lists of contacts, and finally emailing, writing and phoning people to extend your business.

"If it is to be! . . . IT'S UP TO ME!"

You can join this business and take that first step to changing your financial future by making money online!

Email me for more information:

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Very best regards

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Contributors